We are looking for an Engineer of Mechanical in Korean
08:46 - 30/07/2018
For more than 85 years, the name Güntner has been standing for heat exchangers of high quality. The wide product range which Güntner Group offers includes evaporators, condensers, dry coolers, air coolers, hybrid dry coolers, plate heat exchangers, especially customized electronic control systems and furthermore.
With over 3,000 employees and various production facilities worldwide, Güntner Group is a world leading manufacturer of heat exchangers and the strong reliable partner in all regions for our customers. Decades of experience in the sector and the consistent integration of innovative technologies and research results ensure the high quality of Güntner’s state-of-art products continues to deliver without compromise.
To continue our success and growth, we are looking for an Engineer of Refrigeration or Heat Transfer or Mechanical or Electrical etc.The selected candidate will be a part of our dynamic international team. Opportunities will be offered for intensive training in our factory as well as in different departments.
1. Job description:
- Technical consultation and support for customers in Korean
- Technical selection and design of air cooled heat exchangers according customer requirements and application
- Follow-up customer claims and field service
- Communicate with other departments and our suppliers to get necessary information
- Liaise with our factory to ensure smooth processing of all orders
2. Range of benefits:
- Intensive training conducted at our Güntner's subsidiary in Surabaya, Indonesia
- Familiarization training and orientation in different regional offices with key learning objectives to performing well in the assigned duties as well as to gain a better understanding of company culture, environment, customer profiles, manufacturing environment, process system, product quality, organization structure, etc.
- Excellent career path working with a global leading manufacturer of components for refrigeration and air conditioning
- Ample opportunities for personal development and skill improvement
- Dynamic regional team spirit with positive and open working environment
- Participating in the company start-up operations in Japan
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision, motivating individual creativity
- Salary and bonus negotiable
3. Skills, qualifications & pre-requisites:
- Experiences in refrigeration preferred
- Experiences in field service preferred
- Able to comunicate in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills & result oriented
- Self-confident and possess a strong desire to succeed
4. Salary: 5000 $ - 10.000 $ per month
Hotline: 0911898229 – email@example.com.